International Training Program on Renewable Energy Generation and Grid Integration
ECOSF is pleased to announce an International Training Program on Renewable Energy Generation and Grid Integration hosted by North China Electric Power University (NECPU), Beijing from 26th June to 17th July,2023.
NCEPU is a leading university in China that specializes in electric power education and research. The International Training Program aims to provide an opportunity for international participants to enhance their knowledge and skills in renewable energy generation and grid integration. The program is designed to cover topics such as solar and wind power generation, energy storage, smart grids, and microgrids, among others.
We believe that the International Training Program would be of great interest to professionals in the energy sector in the ECO Member Countries who are keen on learning about the latest developments in renewable energy and grid integration.
Aims and Objectives:
This technical program serves the function of introducing China’s fruitful success of renewable energy to the Central Asia and aims to accomplish the following specific goals:
- Introduce comprehensive theories of renewable energy as well as grid connection technology and its application.
- Explore ways and means to development of renewable energy technologies.
- Promote cooperation and communications in area of renewable energy power generation.
- Enhance the cooperation of education among the developing countries.
- The training course will be held online. Chinese government will pay for the training expenses.
- Trainees only need to log in to the prescribed platform to study. The learning platform is free of charge and there is no cost to the Trainees.
- Energy sector professional either in policy, academia or commercial sector.
- Age: Under 50
- Work experience: More than 10 years of related work experience
- Physical condition: Good health, no infectious diseases or disability
- Language requirement: Good English language abilities (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
The registration method is as follows:
Please complete the online application at the following website:
Select: 1818-International Training Workshop on Renewable Energy Power Generation and Its Integration into Power Grid
Deadline of application: May 15th , 2023
Training Schedule and Instruction on How to register for the Training are enclosed herewith.
Renewable Energy Power Generation and Network Access Technology Training Schedule
Instructions for Online Application System of International Training Workshops